People never cease to amaze me. In a bad way:
- Apple is using child labor.
- Tesla - locks workers in factories in China.
- Google - knows more about you than you do.
- Microsoft - pushing their OS with bribes.
- The U.S. government keeps an eye on everyone. And it adds fuel to the flames of military conflicts.
In a week no one will remember this. Everyone will still be rich on Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates. The man with the iPhone will still be cool. The U.S. is still the most democratic country in the world.
It's a theater of the absurd, an anti-utopia.
C.IM is a general, mainly English-speaking Mastodon instance.